- Grand Canyon University - Online Master of Public Health
- George Washington University - Master of Public Health Online
- Southern New Hampshire University - Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- UNC's Gillings School of Global Public Health - Online Master of Public Health. No GRE required.
- Baylor University - Master of Public Health Online
- Simmons University - Online Master's of Public Health
We are owned and operated by XYZ Media, Inc.
OnlineMPHDegree.net has launched as a free and comprehensive website for students and professionals who are interested in a career in public health and are considering an online Master in Public Health (MPH) degree. The site is specifically designed to help enroll students in distance learning public health programs around the world.
We feature only accredited non-profit schools & colleges. Inquire to have your program listed.
Additionally, the aim of this site is to cover every relevant aspect of public health careers, and to provide all of the details you need to make decisions about earning your online MPH.
As someone who is considering an online public health degree, you should know that online education is expanding at a rapid pace. From all of the new online degree programs in public health and related fields, to the spread of massive online open courses (MOOCs), you now have more online education options than ever.
Getting an online degree in public health is a wiser decision than ever before. The Association of Schools of Public Health stated recently that by 2020, the US will have a shortage of over 250,000 public health workers. This is caused by a surge in the need for public health services for poor and vulnerable communities around the nation and world.
Also, it has been determined that approximately 100,000 public health workers that work for local, state and federal governments around the world are going to retire in the next few years. This will cause even more of a shortage for vital public health workers.
- Getting Your MPH in Infectious Disease
- 5 Great Linkedin Groups for Public Health Professionals
- Online Public Health Scholarships & Grants
- 19 Public Health Associations MPH Students Need to Know
About an Online Master’s In Public Health
If you are considering going back to school to earn your online master’s degree in public health, you are definitely making a strong career choice. There are more solid online MPH schools that are fully accredited than ever before. Earning your MPH in various specializations online will really accelerate your career potential, as well as how much money you can earn over the long term.
Before you make a decision about which online graduate school to attend, we advise that you gather as much information from this online MPH website as you can. That way, you can make the best informed decision possible.
Did you know?
- Employment of epidemiologists will surge by 24% by 2020?
- Employment of health educators will increase by a staggering 37% by 2020?
The staff at OnlineMPHDegree.net has put together the largest amount of information possible for potential online MPH students. We provide you with exhaustive content sections on:
There is no question that one of the most important decisions to make about your MPH career is which online MPH program to attend, based upon your career goals.
YouTube Special Feature on Why Public Health?
We have put together a comprehensive section on the online MPH programs where you can earn your degree. You can learn about the best online MPH programs in these specialties:
- Online Nutrition MPH
- Online Biostatistics MPH
- Online Epidemiology MPH
- Online Community Health MPH
- Online Maternal & Child Health MPH
- Online Global Health Leadership MPH
- Online Social and Behavioral Sciences MPH
- Online Infectious Disease MPH
- Online Health Policy & Management MPH
In addition to online program information, we provide you with plenty of MPH career information, with career profiles that include:
- Public Health Biostatistician
- Public Health Environmental Specialist
- Public Health Epidemiologist
- Public Health Behavioral Scientist
- Public Health Social Worker
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Public Health Nurse
- Public Health Dentistry
- Public Health Attorney
Each of those career profiles gives you career potential as well as salary potential, and you will learn which public health career options are really boosted with your online MPH, such as epidemiologist and biostatistician.
When it comes to paying for your online MPH degree, we understand that this can be a concern. So, we offer a section on scholarships and grants that we are constantly expanding as we learn about new programs.
We also have many interesting, tools, resources and articles that are of interest to the aspiring MPH student:
- 20+ Awesome Epidemiology Courses – Online MOOCs
- What Are the MPH Core Competencies?
- 11 Must-See YouTube Videos Discussing Public Health Issues
We hope that you find all of the information that you need on our Website, so that you can make the best, informed decision on which online MPH program to choose.
If you have any feedback or questions about the public health information on this website, please contact us.